Thursday 28 May 2015

Writing

Walt to link paragraphs using connectives 

Here is my best paragraph 

As well as a degree in computing or information science, there are some attributes that would help me to become an computer support technician. These include: being honest, hard worker friendly, respectful and happy. Being honest will help me in my job because if I lie I would not get more customer because that person will tell their friends how bad the service was. Being a hard worker is a good attribute because not all stuff will be easy so being a hard work will help me in this job.I would say some of the disposition in this job are resilience and connect. Resilience because some of the technology I would need to fix may be very difficult. Connect because you need to connect to the person you're helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment