Friday 7 March 2014

Jesse's crazy ArtAtack!




Lines - the blue lake - for effectiveness I would rate it an 8/10 because most of it is dark/bold but some of It is painted over

Colours - the grass,mountains and the sky - for effectiveness I would rate it an 9/10 because it's not the right colour of the sky and sun

Tone - the grass,mountains,sky and sun - for effectiveness I would rate it an excellent 10/10 because it's all the different shads of green the only thing that's not green is the lake

Shape - the lake,sky,grass,mountains and sun - for effectiveness I would rate it an excellent 10/10 because it's all very simple and basic

Overall - I would vote the best thing out of the four choices is Tone because it's all green so I think I did the best painting I could do =)  














    












No comments:

Post a Comment